Last update: January 6, 2021
Powerlace All-Terrain/Urban auto-lacing shoes on pre-order since January 1, 2022
Delivery from March 2022
Currently, delivery is only available in Canada and the United States.
We are currently experiencing a high volume of orders and may be impacted by global supply issues such as the pandemic and material shortages. Therefore, shipping may be delayed. Rest assured that our team is working hard to get your order to you as soon as possible.
Last update: January 6, 2021
ARTICLE 1 - SPECIFIC CONDITIONS FOR ORDERS FROM THE KICKSTARTER CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN
Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary in this policy or in the Terms and Conditions, the following provisions apply to orders from the Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign:
- Delivery is scheduled to begin in February 2022;
- The shipping costs have been included in the cost of the contribution made during the Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, that is: $15 for Canada and the United States, $20 for Europe and $25 for the rest of the world countries ;
ARTICLE 2 - SPECIFIC CONDITIONS FOR ORDERS FROM THE POST-KICKSTARTER 2021-2022 PRE-SALE (PURCHASE MADE SINCE AUGUST 24, 2021)
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this policy or in the Terms and Conditions, the following provisions apply to orders from the 2021-2022 presale (purchase made after August 24, 2021):
- Delivery is scheduled to begin in March 2022;
- Delivery is available in Canada and the United States only;
- Delivery fees are approximately $15 CAD. However, for a limited time they may be offered free of charge by Powerlace in connection with a promotion, in its sole and absolute discretion and subject to the provisions hereof; Powerlace may terminate the free shipping promotion at any time without notice;
- The above prize is an estimate and may vary, including but not limited to the destination of the package.
SECTION 3 - TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL ORDERS
The posted shipping prices do not include taxes.
At this time, Powerlace products can only be shipped within Canada and the United States, although some restrictions or conditions may apply in certain provinces, regions or territories, including, but not limited to, the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
The default shipping method is economy or standard ground shipping.
Delivery times from the time the order is shipped are not guaranteed and are provided as a guide only and Powerlace makes no commitment as to delivery times.
In the event of a return or exchange request, please refer to the Return Policy.
It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the correct shipping address. In case of error, please contact customer service as soon as possible. Additional shipping fees may be charged. This also applies in the case of unclaimed or refused packages.
Items damaged in transit
Powerlace makes sure to ship items in saleable condition and to properly package the items to prevent breakage in transit. If you receive a damaged item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your package appears to be lost, please:
- Contact the carrier with the tracking number of your package listed in the shipping confirmation email sent by Powerlace.
- If contacting the carrier does not resolve the problem, email us at email@example.com.
Powerlace is not responsible for unclaimed packages and the costs associated with returning merchandise. In addition, the cost of returning an unclaimed order to the post office within the time limit will be the responsibility of the customer.
While public health guidelines regarding COVID-19 are still in effect at the time of shipment, in order to ensure the health and safety of our employees, we wish to inform you that the preparation of your orders may take longer than normal.
We reserve the right to modify, replace or update any part of this shipping policy.
If you have any other questions, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org