Powerlace is an innovative company specializing in footwear, manufacturing a technology allowing a tightening of the laces without the use of the hands. She offers its own range of self-lacing shoes whose tightening is activated by the user's weight.
What you will do:
- Manufacture and inspect the parts necessary for the assembly of the lacing systems;
- operate plastic injection presses;
- assemble ropes and small parts in jigs and moulds;
- assist innovation managers with the assembly of prototype shoes: sewing, gluing, shoemaking;
- Ensure quality control of components in production;
- Prepare packages for shipment;
- participate in the continuous improvement of production processes and workstation work.
You will need to work closely with colleagues, the team leader and the supervisor to ensure compliant and on-time production.
What you will need:
- fine dexterity (small parts),
- practical sense,
- Attention to detail,
- openness to change,
- sense of responsibility.
Starting salary: $16.50/hr
Start date: As soon as possible.
Job Location: On Place