Powerlace is an innovative company specializing in footwear, manufacturing
a technology allowing a tightening of the laces without the use of the hands. She offers its own range of self-lacing shoes whose tightening is activated by the user weight.
What you will do:
– Manufacture and inspect the parts necessary for the assembly of the lacing systems;
– operate plastic injection presses;
– assemble ropes and small parts in jigs and moulds;
– assist innovation managers for the assembly of prototype shoes:
sewing, gluing, shoemaking;
– Ensure quality control of components in production;
– Prepare packages for shipment;
– participate in the continuous improvement of production processes and workstations
You will need to work closely with colleagues, team leader and the
supervisor to ensure compliant and on-time production.
What you will need:
– fine dexterity (small parts),
– practical sense,
– Attention to detail,
– openness to change,
– sense of responsibility.
Starting salary: $16.50/hr
Start date: As soon as possible.